WE ARE NOW OPEN FOR THE 2021 GOLF SEASON!
We are glad to see the 2021 golf season is finally here! As we all know we are starting the rainy season here in the Pittsburgh area and course play is subject to change based on the weather. Please bear with us as we all continue to face the challenges brought on by the Covid-19 Pandemic. For the time being some of the adjustments we’ve made are as follows:
- FLAG STICKS ARE NOT TO BE REMOVED OR TOUCHED.
- ALL OF OUR CARTS ARE SANITIZED BEFORE AND AFTER EACH USE.
- THE CLUBHOUSE WILL BE OPEN. RESTROOMS ARE AVAILABLE WITH A LIMIT OF TWO PEOPLE AT A TIME.
- MUST HAVE A MASK ON WHILE ENTERING THE BUILDING, YOUR MASK MAY BE REMOVED WHILE SITTING IN THE RESTAURANT WHILE STILL ADHERING TO SOCIAL DISTANCING PRACTICES.
- NO SEATS AT THE BAR.
- YOU MUST PUT YOUR MASK ON TO WALK AROUND THE RESTAURANT AND CLUB HOUSE.
- NO RAKES: PLEASE MAKE BUNKERS PLAYABLE FOR THE NEXT GROUP.
- NO WATER ON THE COURSE, NO BALL WASHERS.
- BAR AND RESTAURANT ARE OPEN WITH A LIMITED MENU.
- WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!
Get your 2021 Players Club Card now! Don’t TEE OFF without it!